Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Mr.Loud Talker

So there is this guy who is in my major. We have had several classes together and I always see him in the classroom building where all of our major classes are.

Typically when I see him he is pacing the hallway talking on his cell-phone LOUDLY.

He is obnoxious.

Several times when I have overheard his conversations, they have been drug or alcohol related. “dude I got so wasted”, “dude I was high all through class”….etc. etc.

However; today took the cake---he was talking to his girlfriend and having a very very private natured phone call. I was astounded that he would STILL talk LOUDLY while talking about that AROUND SEVERAL people.

Do people have no dignity anymore?

1 comment:

  1. Ugh... I cannot stand Mr. Loud Talker. I've met him many, many times. Him and his girlfriend, Little Miss Squeal A Lot.

    ReplyDelete