in no particular order, and in list format….because who doesnt love a good list…..
(1) ABC Familys 25 Days of Christmas: Who doesnt love a good movie about santas daughter falling in love, a dog saving christmas, and reindeers with feelings.?? (did you raise your hand?)
(2) N’Sync Home For Christmas Album: Seriously. This. Is. Like. My. Favorite. Christmas. Album. EVER. (SheDaisy’s is a close second). I popped it in my CD player this afternoon and sang at the top of my lungs. Its that time of year, Christmastime is here, and with blessings from above- God sends you his love- and everythings OK- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!
(3) Real Trees: I know a lot of people are pretty thrilled about their fake trees and thats cool, but if I wanted a fake tree, I’d buy a ficus. For one month of the year, I need a real-live-green-foresty-prickly tree in my living room.
(4) Calling people Scrooge: For one month a year, instead of calling jerks a jerk- you can call them Scrooge lightheartedly and get away with it!
(5) Traditions: I love my familys christmas traditions. From the obvious ones (my sister and I place the wise men on the opposite side of the house of the nativity scene because historically they were traveling afar and not at the actual birth). To the yummy ones (varsity for dinner every Christmas eve). To the crazy ones (how we clean up christmas if not Christmas day then the day after…haha- my mom says when its over, its over)….