Thursday, March 4, 2010

Panera Freaks Me Out….

Last night Daniel and I went to Target to just wander aimlessly around. It was wonderful. And since I cant go to Target without leaving with something, and because I know you are dying to know what I got;

-Blue 32 oz Nalgene Bottle

-The Shred by Jillian Micheals (Aside: Dear Ms.Micheals, Forgive me but I will not be able to schedule a time with you until like next Monday because I need one more weekend of non-painful muscles and eating whatever I want. K-thanks.)

-A set of 3 pound weights

-The Knot Wedding Catalog Extraordinaire (It was $10 and worth every penny.)

As I was putting it on the conveyor, I looked at Daniel and said “Wow, bet you cant figure out my life right now….” haha. (I’m not really trying to lose weight as much as just trying to get toned up for my Bridesmaid Debut this May.)

Tonight I met a good friend I hadn't seen in a while at Panera. We were going to go to Atlanta Bread Company but she said it made her clothes smell and we wanted something ABC like so Panera seemed like an obvious next choice.

I got stressed out as soon as we walked in. I’m only been there twice. If I cant say a number to order, I’m lost. So I’m having to calculate what all I need to order together to get the most calories at one time.

There are so many trendy choices with trendy names and ah I just cant decide and the guy is just standing there staring at me like “whattt do yooooou wannnnnnt!?!?!?!” and trendy people on Mac books are looking up at the girls giggling at the counter because Panera is apparently a non-giggling zone.

Ah stressful….I think I’ll just stick to (look away Jillian) my Number 1 at Chick-Fil-a….

:)

katelyn

5 comments:

  1. Good luck with Jillian Michaels! I really like it, but I get lazy and don't do it anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katelyn, Thanks so much for the comment- I totally agree, I am loving finding more bloggers in the same boat as me- I find myself reading a lot of "mommy-blogs" too haha!

    Good luck with the 30day shred! I got it over Christmas break- sad to say I still haven't finished the whole 30 days..you'll have to keep us posted on your progress- maybe get me motivated to start back up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I keep eyeing the 30 day Shred. I just haven't talked myself into buying it since I have a whole shelf of workout DVDs that I never use, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! I totally know what you mean about Panera... it is a different vibe even here in California. I usually get a salad- they are pretty good and their website, if you ever decide to go again, has all the nutritional informaiton on it... so you can be prepared :) Have a happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the Shred. I tried it over the summer and I'm such a wimp and only made it halfway through haha!

    ReplyDelete