So I know I spent most of the beginning of “Fall” complaining about cold- but now that I am in the swing of things (coldness, jackets, boots, etc), I thought a few things I like about Fall would be appropriate.
(1) Scarves. I love them. I went to a private school with a strict dress code limiting us to black, red, or white polos with khakis. The only way to demonstrate our “style” was essentially accessories---ESPECIALLY scarves. In fall, the girls would wear a different scarf just about every day. I got really used it- and now as soon as it gets cold, it seems like I need one to hold my head on.
(2) Candles. I’m a candle freak anyway, but when it is cold, there is NOTHING like having a bunch of candles lit with “vanilla sugar” and “pumpkin spice” scents surrounding the room.
(3) Pumpkin Spice Doughnuts from Krispy Kreme/Dunkin Doughnuts. I dont have much to say about these, except that if I continue to eat them like they are necessary in my diet, I will have enough flubber to sell all my jackets.
(4) TV. This is kind of iffy because so many networks have summer series now that I am obsessed with as well. Army Wives much???? But it is still nice to have Greys back!
(5) Thanksgiving….orrr except not really, my family kind of skips Thanksgiving and goes on a trip---but thats a different post!
What are your fall favorites?