Tuesday, December 7, 2010

its been a month

well. its been a month since I last posted. and today I can finally say I am DONE. DONE. and DONE. with Senior Project.

today we had 45 minutes of presentation and questioning our work from the entire semester and its over.

I am so thankful to be only a week and a half away from walking across that graduation stage and waving the ‘peace out’ sign to the entire audience….ok so I wont do that…maybe.

I still have one more small presentation and a test tomorrow, but decided I could procrastinate finishing up those to blog real quick!

More updates coming soon on wedding planning, life after, and everything in between!

Cant wait to share---love you blog world!

Katelyn- OUT.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am excited to get an update :-) YOu are so sweet!! Love following your tweets!

    ReplyDelete